- Prayer of the Day: Dear Allah heal all those going through hard times, Ameen
- Prayer of the Day: Allah, keep us firm in faith until the day of resurrection , Guide us, protect us, keep us mindful of You at all times Ameen
- Allah is sufficient for us and best of whom to depend (Al-Bukhari, 5/172.)
- O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.
- I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone, Who has no partner, and that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger. I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Muhammad as my Messenger and with Islam as my religion. [To be recited in Arabic after the Mu’aththin’s Tashahhud or the words of affirmation of Faith]
- Wa ‘anaa ‘ash-hadu ‘an laa ‘ilaaha ‘illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu wa ‘anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa Rasooluhu, radheetu billaahi Rabban, wa bi-Muhammadin Rasoolan wa bil’islaami deenan (Muslim 1/290)
My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication.
Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (i.e. others).
اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي فِيمَنْ هَدَيْتَ، وَعَافِنِي فِيمَنْ عَافَيْتَ، وَتَوَلَّنِي فِيمَنْ تَوَلَّيْتَ، وَبَارِكْ لِي فِيمَا أَعطَيْتَ، وَقِنِي شَرَّ مَا قَضَيْتَ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْضِي وَلَا يُقْضَى عَلَيْكَ، إِنَّهُ لَا يَذِلُّ مَنْ وَالَيْتَ، [وَلَا يَعِزُّ مَنْ عَادَيْتَ]، تَبَارَكْتَ رَبَّنَا وَتَعَالَيْتَ
Allaahum-mahdinee feeman hadayta, wa ‘aafinee feeman ‘aafayta, wa tawallanee feeman tawallayta, wa baarik lee feemaa ‘a’atayta, wa qinee sharra maa qadhayta, fa’innaka taqdhee wa laa yuqdhaa ‘alayka, ‘innahu laa yathillu man waalayta, [wa laa ya ‘izzu man ‘aadayta], tabaarakta Rabbanaa wa ta’aalayta
O Allah, guide me with those whom You have guided, and strengthen me with those whom You have given strength. Take me to Your care with those whom You have taken to Your care. Bless me in what You have given me. Protect me from the evil You have ordained. Surely, You command and are not commanded, and none whom You have committed to Your care shall be humiliated [and none whom You have taken as an enemy shall taste glory]. You are Blessed, Our Lord, and Exalted.